3.Electrical MaintenanceTechnician – 2nd or 3rd Shift
: United States-Kansas-New Century-New Century -27080 West 159th
: Supply Chain
: Evening Job
Electrical Maintenance Technician – 2nd or 3rd Shift
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Unilever, New Century, Kansas, is actively seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Department and provide support to either 2nd or 3rd shift teams. The Incumbent will work safely by observing all safety rules to include proper utilization of lock out tag out procedures. The Incumbent will also do the following: Maintain and fix machinery that processes margarine and spreads in the plant, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical issues with processing and packaging equipment, utilize and practice WCM (World Class Manufacturing) methods of continuous improvement, and will perform preventative maintenance and complete work orders.
What You’ll need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma, or, GED equivalent.
- Three (3) semesters of college level Industrial Electronics courses, or, three (3) years of hands on work experience with up to 480 volts three phase.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming, troubleshooting and networking. Allen Bradley and Siemens is preferred.
- Capable of performing basic electrical construction, including installing conduit.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Capable of doing various instrument calibrations.
- Thoroughly functional in the use of PC’s.
- Able to troubleshoot and calibrate AC & DC drives.
- Capable of reading electrical and electronic prints.
- Working knowledge of programming instrumentation.
- Capable of working off PID drawings.
- Capable of drawing and troubleshooting ladder & PLC logic.
- Understanding and capability of working with BCD.
- Knowledge of color coding of resistors and their values and application in Industrial Electronics.
- Capable of troubleshooting electrical, electronic and mechanical problems.
- Ability to perform any and all mechanical preventative maintenance.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV checking.
: United States-North Carolina-Raeford-Raeford, NC
: Supply Chain
: Day Job
To receive communication about your application, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application.
Bachelors in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
5 or more years of directly related engineering experience.
The candidate should have working knowledge of the function and operation of the various pieces of equipment and machine processes used in DEO and PCL packaging and the operational factors to be considered in the design of packaging line layouts.
In addition, the candidate should have an understanding of the electronic control systems and applications used in packaging lines and equipment.
Additional knowledge of pumps, mixers, valves, and a working understanding of computers and electronics used in the process industry would be a plus.
Experienced in managing engineering contractors, vendor representatives & technicians and construction contractors.
Experienced in developing project scope, cost, schedule and cash flow.
Experienced in FEED analysis and Proposal preparation.
Experienced in executing projects against the project plan.
Experienced in recognizing and managing change.
Problem Solving: Experienced in defining and solving packaging technical issues.
Experienced in recognizing, addressing and solving project management / project execution issues.
Communications: Work with Engineering, R&D, contractors, and Unilever associates.
Computer skills required.
Leadership: Views Project and Construction Safety as job #1.
Project and work team leadership required along with the ability to influence others.
Team Commitment: Must work on common goals.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory. In order to be considered, please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the law
: Canada-Ontario-Mississauga-Mississauga – Alberto Culver
: Customer Development
: Day Job
Background & Purpose of the Job
Are you an organizational-guru? Do you take pride in your accuracy and attention to detail? Unilever’s sales team that manages the Sobeys account is looking for an Account Coordinator. This role is the administrative backbone to our sales process.
Please note this role will be based in the Mississauga Sales Office until September 2018 and then be located at Unilever’s Head Office at 160 Bloor Street East in Toronto.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of general business experience, including managing data, using Excel or databases to organize information
- Strong organizational and administrative skills are essential in addition to a keen accuracy to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; able to navigate new systems and tools (such as a sales database)
: Philippines-Philippines (Region Level)
: Customer Development
: Day Job
- Responsible for handling distributor operations for a specific territory.
- Highly accountable for driving growth in his territory via effective management of traditional trade channels (wholesalers, public markets, sari-sari stores, drugstores, etc.), and effective deployment of sales teams to cover these channels.
- Accountable in handling Selecta Ice Cream
- Graduate of any business course from a reputable university
- Atleast 2 years of work experience in field sales
- Preferably local from Palawan but also open for those who are willing to relocate
- Excellent driving skills
- Should be well-versed in field operations as he / she must intensely coordinate with Distributors and Distributor accounts
- He should exemplify strong team leadership and team commitment skills to drive excellence in execution in his territory, and in leading his/her distributors to a common agenda.
- More importantly, he should have entrepreneurial drive to be able to identify key opportunities and sources of growth, and consequently craft strategies and action plans to realize the potential of these key opportunities.