Our employees enjoy working for Beiersdorf and are proud of the Company, its values, and its brands. Their performance and commitment drive Beiersdorf’s development.
We encourage this performance with challenging tasks and broad responsibilities that enable our employees to raise the bar in all fields of our business – every day, right from the start.
Our working atmosphere is a unique mix of winning spirit and team work – performance driven and friendly at the same time.
We care for both: success and people.
-BEYOND BORDERS – Marketing & Sales
With your ideas, strong consumer orientation and trade understanding we can continue to strengthen our market share and increase our profits nationally and internationally.
If you have the confidence to take on challenges and contribute your ideas, you are the right fit for us. Various facets of our Marketing & Sales departments in Headquarters are awaiting you – be it local and global Marketing, Key Account Management or E-Commerce. You design your own trainee program and choose departments according to your interests – also your step abroad in one of our 150 affiliates. Apart from that, you are part of an international trainee network working together on cross-functional projects and being supported by development measures such as trainings and mentoring. This way, you are prepared for an international management career at Beiersdorf.
Are you ready for our trainee program?
We are looking for:
- Graduates in Business administration or Economics, ideally with a major in the area of Marketing/Sales and an outstanding GPA
- Min. 6 months of practical experience through appropriate internships
- Min. 6 months of experience abroad gained within your studies or internships
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German is recommendable
- Strong analytical skill set
- Social & intercultural skills enabling you to work in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiasm for brands and consumer goods
- Ambition for an international career
- Desire to take over managerial responsibilities