The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in various positions and locations in the Nigeria Prisons Services.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application must be online
- Candidates are expected to log onto our website (www.prisons.gov.ng) link also provided below to fill and submit application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Reference form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple application will automatically be disqualified.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must possess the regular qualification and certification. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognised hospitals
- Applicants must be of good characters and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
- Applicants must not be member of any secret society , cult, or drug addict etc
- Applicants must not be financially backlisted by any bank
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants must be of average height
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
TO APPLY FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW